TOR and the Dark Web
96% of the Internet is either private server traffic or dark web. The other 4% is cat videos and whatever else Google finds.
To access the dark and shadowy stuff like Silk Road, you’ll need a way to cover your tracks. That’s where TOR and anonymous browsing come in.
But TOR isn’t just for drugs, hitmen, and illegal sundries—it’s being used to protect journalist’s sources, fight censorship, and help victims of domestic violence. See, the Internet isn’t all bad!
Thumbnail credit: digitypes.dkSubscribe to get new episodes